Sr. Electric Powertrain Validation Engineer (m/f/d) - (Full Time)
- Problem solving and root cause analysis
- Participate in early design phases of product definition
- Define testing methodologies at the system and component level
- Design and build the testing infrastructures from an electromechanical standpoint
- Execute or Automate testing activities through scripting (test executions and logging)
- Analysis trends and provide continuous recommendations on design improvement
- Regularly bridge information between involved shareholders within the company
- Ensure rigorous work traceability and summarize testing results
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Electrical Engineering or other relevant degree
- Demonstrated working experience in the field
- Strong hands-on hardware experience
- Understanding of the relevant industry testing standards
- Familiar with certification methodology
- Familiar with electrical machines and electrical power conversion
- Familiar with analogue/ digital circuits
- Familiar with schematic capture and PCBA
- Familiar with Communication protocol (CAN, Ethernet , etc)
- Proficiency with EE tools and measurement equipment (Oscilloscopes)
- Understanding of automation and test sequence scripting
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Specific about this role:
- As this role requires working with a lot of hardware setups, it is a role that is primarily on-site.
- Additionally it will be required to travel to a testing site (near Salzburg) for approx 2 days every 2 weeks (travel, food and accommodation is fully reimbursed)
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic:
Work as part of a young, dynamic, flexible and fast paced team with flat structures, quick communication and a ton of daily learnings.
Career Growth Opportunities:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position of our growing company.