Software Development (m/f/d) (Working Student)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design of Firmware for Controllers
- Development of Software for Modelling
- Development of Software for Testing, Validation and Automation
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Experience in software development in C/C++
- Structured approach to work
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and German (as a plus)
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to EFT Mobility will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic Community:
Pursue a career you love as part of a young, smart, dynamic, flexible, and fast-paced team with flat structures, quick communication, and a ton of daily learnings.
Develop your career:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position in our growing company and the industry.
Balance work and life with generous paid time off and flexible work.