The EFT-HCU-1x (Hybrid Control Unit) is designed as a central control unit for any hybrid electric powertrain. The main function is to supervise and control the ICE/Turbine, the Alternator, Power Electronics, and Batteries.
Its modular power and control interface allows the EFT-HCU-1x to be integrated with ease into any hybrid system.
This is a controller platform designed in both electronic and hardware from EFT Mobility in-house and serves as a central brain for many of our designed systems.
We have successfully used this platform in several customer contracts.
Power Management of ICE/Turbine, System Voltage Regulation, Charge Control of Battery
Monitoring and recording of all relevant parameters and alert processing
Simplified interfaces for modularity and ease of integration
- 7 High Temperature Thermocouples for engine temperature monitoring (oil, exhaust and cylinders)
- Oxygen/Lambda Sensor
- Fuel Flow Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Sensor
- CAN2.0b Interface for ECU and sensors
- 2 Temperature Sensors
- Pack Voltage Sensor
- Pack Current Sensor
- Stator Temperature Sensor
- IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit)
- PWM Input/Output
- SD Card with high rate data logging
- Input filtering and protection
- Output Power Management IC
- Protected 12V Rail with 3 individual Outputs
- Protected 5V Rail with 4 individual Outputs