Electronics Design (m/f/d) - (Internship / Working Student / Thesis)
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Designing PCBs for signal and power electronics
- Coordinating Manufacturing Process of PCBs
- Bring up of PCBs
- Validation of PCBs
- Sourcing and Integrating sensors
- Suggesting optimization strategies
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Pursuing Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in PCB design is a must
- Hands-on experience in an electronic lab environment is a must
- Structured approach to work and project management experience
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to EFT Mobility will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic Community:
Pursue a career you love as part of a young, smart, dynamic, flexible, and fast-paced team with flat structures, quick communication, and a ton of daily learnings.
Develop your career:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position in our growing company and the industry.
Balance work and life with generous paid time off and flexible work.